Polyamide resin is reacted from dimer acid and diamine. This product is mainly used in gravure plastic printing inks and paper printing inks. It has very good adhesion on polyethylene material, especially be fit for printing on polyethylene film, plastic film such as tinsel composite laminated film. The printing ink which is made from this polyamide resin has good adhesion, high gloss, low freezing point, good solvent release and good compatible with nitrocotton.
Polyamide resin for ink.
1. Performance: yellowish granula or crushed transparent solid.
2. Properties: polyamide resin has good chemical stability, good adhesion, water-fast and good folding endurance.
3. Uses: mainly used to produce gravure plastic printing ink, paper printing ink and hot-melt adhesive.
4. Packaging: double layer packing, the outer packing is three-in-one kraft bag and the inner packing is polyethylene plastic bag. Net weight 25kg/bag.
5. Storage: store in a cool and dry place.
Contact us if you need more details on Price of Polyurethane Resin. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Polyamide Resin、Phenolic Resin Paper. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Cosmetics Series > Polyamide Resin